Tuesday, July 20, 2010

hi, long time since i post but well suddenly have a flashback how i stead with my baby:) well we have lost contact for a year till last year november finally reunite. And i have to say she has really grown from an immature brat to a mature girl this what i have seen and she has become so feminine well first time outing with her my heart is thumping like i have never felt before well that`s the time when i realise i have good impression of her but as times goes by we started to meet more due to her mother keep coming my house for mahjhong and slowly this good impression turn into the love for her:) and during december 12 we finally are together and thats the fact:) in the first date actually choose to go singapore flyer with of course my baby and my cousin but its okay and of course we had an enjoyable time so carefree, never felt so in love before and of course i never forget when i am down she is there for me cheering me up, all i can say is i love you baby,though i may be mushy but i still will say this to everyone who see my blog. i love my baby, her words cheers me up making me feel that if i am with her everything will go as planned and now its my turn baby to be your shelter and make you feel safe and secure:) so finally `baby we shall wait for our 1 year anniversary!!! our outing,shopping,movie and of course a dinner at a restaurant:)` so let`s look forward to it my baby!!:)

so 2morrow will be a busy day for me:) well starting to get busier each day due to prelim is near and of course regular gym is needed:) so shall i make it 1 week twice a gym or 1 week once a gym? confuse-.- but i sure know 1 thing everyone i know is studying hard right now. so to my classmates and friends, lets study hard and promote to 5N together:) jiayou jiayou!!


love you baby bye bye:) see u on fri:)