Wednesday, April 7, 2010

well hello everyone its been so long since i post my blog-.- so i am here to post now:) so 2morrow is nafa test ler which is AAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! i comfirm will nt get well for my nafa this year cos i am nt able to do pull up:( so sad for me i dun hav strength to even support my weight:( must train more so next year nafa i could do well for it and more heartbroken is 2morrow will be having physics and chemistry test i comfirm will flunk it since science has always been my weakness....SOMEBODY HELP ME!!!:( well for the rest i am able to cope with it so overall its still BAD!! for N-lvl even if i pass all but i flunk my science i still will retain or go I.T.E which stands for its to enjoy hahas lol-.- and freaking hell my body is still in pain frm monday gym:( when i will i be able to be strong??i mean the term of strong in both physically and mentally:( must be stronger or else i will breakdown sooner or later but no matter its stay strong thats matter:) dwan to let my beloved baby,frens and of course family to worry:) well tis saying may be bhb so who cares since thats what i think:)



so byebye goodnight my beloved baby<3
love you loads 4th month is coming ler:)

No comments: